Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Update


Greetings my blog friends, I hope this post finds you all well. Tucked in somewhere in your homes across the country nice and snug and warm. Time has yet again got away from me. I so miss the days when I could stay home and craft all day till my fingers bleed (lol and I mean this literally). But God had different plans for me and blessed me with a full time job to provide for myself. So alas this limits my time these days, what time I do have is spent working on orders and with the new special someone in my life ;)
For those of my dear customers wishing to place orders for the holidays please do so before December 15th so we can get everything there safely for Christmas. I have been receiving several calls about PET DOLLS, and YES I am still taking orders on them up until the 15th. The above doll I just completed for a customer was a Sphinx Kitty. I will also be updating the website this weekend............not much too do here in eastern Ky besides sew and eat as we are snowed in :) Which is a state of being which I LOVE to be in Lol, but at any rate please stay tuned to my blog this week for new offering and such. May God Bless and keep you All,
Jill

No comments: