Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall is in the Air



It's still pretty hot here in Kentucky......but every morning and late night we get a little taste of what is to come. A cool breeze and a crisp sweet smell in the air; fall is right around the corner. I surely will not miss the dog days of summer, we have had a very hot summer that's for sure. I have busied myself all weekend stitching up fall goodies for an upcoming show. I will also be listing lots of pumpkins in old containers on the website this week. I have so many ideas buzzing around..........makes me wish I had more time to actually create :/ Wishing you all a blessed week!
Jill

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Jill, it's good to hear from you, love the pumpkins!!

Unknown said...

Jill, I've been away from blogging for quite some time, but wanted to stop by to say hello. Your new home is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It's so warm and lovely. It must be a joy to live there. I'm very sorry to hear about your divorce. I understand. My husband left me (and our 3 sons) over a year ago. Even though it's certainly not what I wanted or expected, the Lord has been faithful to us and has met our needs and I look forward to a hope filled future. Hugs to you! Amy (Simple Folk)
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/simplefolk/

Chi-chi said...

very good!
keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Jill, I love your work! I am a prim crafter too and I am in Louisville! I subscribed to your blog and await your new posts!