Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

Tree
A Snowy Day
Kids trying to stay warm





I woke this morning to the first snow of the season! I always look forward to that first snow every year. This year I have a new home and a new view and it is marvelous. The kids are all cuddled up on the couch and I have been cleaning and going through some of my things. I have added lots of primitives from my collection on my website for sale. They are under the Old Stuff Category. I have added Christmas things and everyday things and still going through my items. If you get a moment please take a look and I hope you will find something to add to your collection!

Blessings,

Jill

Here is the Link........

3 comments:

Busym1 said...

How blessed you are, with your new home! It is lovely! I love your kids, they are so cute!!! Hugs, to you and Merry Christmas, michelle

Terry said...

Your tree is so pretty, and your 'kids' are adorable!
We haven't gotten any snow up here yet, but hoping for a white Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Terry

prashant said...

Hugs, to you and Merry Christmas,

Work from home India