Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving...................

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post! I was smack in the middle of moving into the new home when I came down with a nasty stomach virus. Needless to say it stopped me in my tracks. I missed work yesterday and was only able to stay a half of a day today. I will have some updated pics of the house very soon.................everything is coming together and I just like the finishing touches. Such as the front porch, trim, cabinets and so on. Hope you all have a blessed day.
Jill

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Glad to see your post. I was wondering if you were o.k. since we hadn't heard from you in awhile. Hope you are feeling better. Glad to hear the house is progressing.

Rhonda

Busym1 said...

So sorry you were ill! my little boy had a terrible stomach virus a couple weeks ago, he had to go to the e.r. because he was crying so much! He is much better now! I hope you can continue the move! I can't wait for pics! hugs, michelle