Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thanks for the Comments & a CURVES update!

Thanks so much everyone for the comments and advice. I would like to say I don't in any way hold this against N.LaCroix as a person. It's nothing personal at all. If this were the first time I would have probably contacted her. But honestly it's just not worth all the hassle. A couple years ago I had something similar happen with another one of her patterns. However I was asked to remove the item, not tricked and I do so. But this is just the last straw, fake or not making and selling her items are just not worth it to me. There are too many awesome pattern designers that don't have so many strings attached. AGAIN It's NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST HER!
On another happier note I have been going to CURVES for a month now and today was weigh in and measure time. I had only lost one pound but I lost .75 inches from my bust, 1 inch from my hips, 2 inches from my thighs and 1 inch from my arms. For a total of 4.75 inches and my body fat went down 2.75 percent. Pretty cool when I haven't changed my diet really at all. Actually I have been very bad on my eating. Wow, if I actually watched what I ate I may could lose some serious weight.
Blessings to you all,
Jill

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Congrats on your Curves weigh in day!

Your right... there are plenty of other great designers out there, I wouldn't want the hassel:)
Rondell

Busym1 said...

Keep up the good curves work! It's worth it! Have a great day and weekend!