Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Time is a Comin






As soon as the Halloween decor is put away and the weather turns cool I always get in the Christmas mood. Last night I turned on my Christmas music in the workshop to set the mood and I began crafting away. My sisters open house is this weekend and I need to get busy if I am going to have any new wares for sale. The top picture is fresh cedar with handmade candy canes. Don't you just love the Merry Christmas ribbon? I got it at my local Dollar General Store! The second picture is of some grubby snowballs I made and a painted wooden breadboard I will be offering. Hope you guys are starting to get in the Christmas mood.

Blessings,

Jill

6 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love that ribbon...I'll have to look for it:)

Love the snowballs on the breadboard too. Thanks for the ideas!
Rondell

Juanita said...

I am so excited about Christmas also!! I love how everything turned out-it looks wonderful. Have a blessed day!
Juanita

Terry said...

That ribbon is cool, and the cedar and candy canes look perfect with it.
Yes, I've been in the Christmas mood. I've been deep cleaning the living room so I can get my tree up. It's not too early is it?

Terry

Farmhouse Blessings said...

so pretty! I'm getting ready for Christmas too.

Smiles,
Lea

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hey!
I just bought all that I Dollar Store had...four rolls!
Thanks for sharing:)
Rondell

SimpleFolk said...

Hi Jill!

I can't believe that Christimas is nearly here! It seems like just yesterday, I was still canning tomatoes!:-)

I enjoyed catching up with your wonderful posts and beautful pictures. It looks as though you've been a very busy girl! You have inspired me to get back into my workshop. My sister and I didn't commit to any shows this year (the new baby coming) but I hope to make some things as gifts. Best wishes for your open house this weekend.

Amy