Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Christmas Toy Horse


I finally finished a new design for Christmas '08. Well it's not completely new........I have made a ornament very similar to this for years. But this is a 9 1/2" tall toy horse I will be offering. I am so excited to be working on Christmas designs.
The house is coming along great...........faster than I could have hoped for. We still have not gotten any rain. The forecast is giving a 50 percent chance Thursday. The very day we are supposed to put the metal on the roof. Hopefully we can get the roof on and then it will rain buckets and buckets!
Blessings,
Jill

9 comments:

simple~needs said...

i love it!! so simplistic and prim!! i am tired of the same glitzy christmas items at the stores this is wonderful!! keep up the great job!!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

That is adorable, so simple and prim just the way I like it:)
Rondell

Unknown said...

I love that horse!....thanks for sharing!

Terri said...

I love your horse! It's fabulous!

Terri

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Oh... I love him. What a awesome, handmade, prim piece. Handmade is what it is ALL about!

I truly enjoy visiting w/ you.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Pamela

Anonymous said...

AAWWW...look at you go!! Man I really don't know how you do it all!! I have all I can do just to get lunch in! I hope that you are well and that life is good! Many Blessings headed your way!!

L

Doreen Frost said...

He's great....just love him.

Take care,
Doreen

Farmhouse Blessings said...

He's darling! A prim pony ~ what could be more perfect.

Smiles,
Lea

Catty Wampus said...

he sure is cute! And I see that you new home is progressing! woo! will it be done before Christmas? Y'all sure work fast! Can't wait to see it all done and decorated; I know you will do such a fantastic job!I wish I had your energy! Tell those fur babies hello from us all!