Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Working Working Working

I will be offering loose dried beans to fill your wood bowls and trenchers this week!
My mom makes most of my pantry jars I offer; this is a new one she did with dried carrots and black olives. I added the halloween label :)


In honor of Leslie's Whatcha Working on Wednesday here is what I have been doing today...............It sure has been a busy day. I finished my gingerbread men today and they smell so yummy. I just realized I didn't share where I got the pattern from. I purchased it on ebay PRIMITIVE GINGERBREAD MAN ORNIES FILLER TUCKS PATTERN - eBay (item 180278587083 end time Sep-16-08 15:05:59 PDT) This is the most awesome pattern. They are made completely from cloth but you put a "special" mixture on them to make them hard like cookies. They are so neat and always sell well. I am off this evening to take my MIL to my sister's shop; hope you all had a blessed day



6 comments:

Pam B said...

LOVE the gingerbread men! Feel free to send some my way!

simple~needs said...

i love the gingerbread men!!!

Leslie said...

The cookies look GREAT! They look like the real thing! Love them.

Sue said...

Thank you for the plug on the Gingerbread Men Patteren..I am putting you in my Favorite Blogs..
No wonder i have been selling so many Gingerbread Men Patterns...A customer told me about you having this on your blog...I love making these because they are so easy to make and truly look like a real gingerbread man.
Hugs
Sue

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Those gingerbread men are awesome! Very prim!!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Oh goody, i have been looking for an awesome gingerbread pattern, I love those! I am gonna go see Sue!!