Monday, July 14, 2008

Sewing and So on........


Today's temperature was perfect! It barely reached 80, sadly though we are expecting upper 90's the rest of the week. I did a little sewing today but mostly did housework and finally decided to get it over with and clean the oven. Which is hard to do because I think my oven is the only one in America that doesn't have a light on the inside of it! It's kinda hard to clean a dark oven. This doll is made from a Primitive Heart pattern. I love her sweet little bonnet. Simply Primitives released today and I have a new tutorial coming up this week. Come take a peek at all the wonderful artist on Simply Primitives.

2 comments:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Jill she is too cute. Love her bonnet too!

Mary

Something Nice and Pretty said...

What an adorable doll, I love her bonnet and dress! You do such great work:)

*Rondell*