Monday, May 5, 2008

Flour Canister


I am so happy to be offering these very primitive looking Flour canisters. I purchased these glass canisters and added stained labels to them. I just had to keep one for myself. Problem is I have so many different types of flours! I have self rising, all purpose, bread flour, whole wheat, and cake flour! I keep them all in the frig so I will only be leaving the self rising out because I use it almost every day. These canisters are great; unlike ones I have had in the past where the mouth wasn't large enough to dip down with your measure cup. These are plenty big for that plus they hold a entire 5 lb. bag. I will be listing on on Ebay tonight. Hope you all have had a productive day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH GIRL!!! How do you do everything???!~!~!~! LOL~!~!~!~

I cant keep up with you, I mean you are a do-it-aller!! Is that even a word?? LOL!~!~!~\

Love your inspiration!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!! Love your new jars they are AWESOME!!!

Hope that you are well and enjoying the sunshine!!!

Blessings and Hugs.......
Lori Hull

SimpleFolk said...

I love these canisters and I think I *must* have one (or more) for myself. :-)

(The banana bread looks fabulous, too!)

Amy