Monday, February 4, 2008

Is it REALLY Winter???

I just came in from the workshop and I am blown away by the weather! it is warm outside; warm enough to have the door to the workshop open and no heat. We are suppossed to reach close to 70 tomorrow with some BAD storms. It is confusing as one day its bitterly cold and the next warm. I think this is contributed to the flu spreading. I am happy to say the hubs is almost recovered and I am symptom free..........lol at least for now.
The photo above is of my favorite bear made by Dru Ann at Cinnamon Creek Cabin. Don't you just love him??? My sister made the pillow beside him.
Another issue of Ranting Raven has released some come take a peek see when you get a chance! Blessings to you all!
http://www.rantingraven.com/Exhibit185.php

No comments: