Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Under the Weather

Things have come to an abrupt halt here at our house. The hubs has caught the flu and I am praying I don't catch it. Thank God for Clorox wipes. I have wiped down every surface he has touched. He is feeling a little better today but we have had 2 days of sleepless nights, fever, stuffy nose and coughing. Is it just my man or does every man act 2 years old when they get sick? I have ran my legs off getting things all through the night and have literally bought every flu medicine on the market. The house is in utter chaos.............he had to go to the store to do some paperwork so I had a chance to straighten up and sterilize. I haven't worked any since he has been sick and I am hoping to get back in the swing of things tomorrow.
Don't get me wrong I don't believe in the theory that man evolved from ape but sometimes things the hubs does makes me wonder. For example instead of getting up from the recliner to throw his used tissues away he throws them down in my magazine basket. This morning I found a pile of them on my new Taste of Home magazine! GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MEN!

1 comment:

Andi said...

They all act like big babies when they get sick!!! Sorry to hear your hubby has felt icky...hope you stay well.