Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So Much to Do So Little Time


It feels like winter here in Kentucky today even though its the beginning of Autum. However I love the cool weather. I had to double layer when I went for my walk today and my face still got cold. I so needed my walk today to clear my head and take a moment to breath. Lol, seems like these days all I get to do is Feed Things. Lol, I know have a total of 9 dogs, 2 cats, a pig and a husband to feed! It's overwhelming some days. Ex specially now that the puppies are eating. I can't believe they are already eating as they are only 3 weeks old. And about the time I get all the animals feed hubby comes home and says what's for supper? Another stress for me is that I clean the house every day and it never feels clean enough...........maybe I am a little OCD. Regardless the laundry is never done and the house is never clean enough. Hubby is a hopeless pack rat.........I swear he brings home anything he can get his hands on and flops it down on the coffee table. I had to give him a room for all his junk but he tries to clutter the rest of the house too. I HATE CLUTTER! Lol! How did this blog post get so ANGRY? On a positive note The Humble Arts and Ranting Raven just released. I also listed some new on ebay and I am working on some new Christmas items. I am going to put my Christmas tree up in the shop because it inspires me so much; I just love this time of year. Blessings to everyone!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I love this time of year too Jill. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your tree when you put it up.

Sometimes I don't seem to be able to get my house clean enough either...so I try to lie down and take a nap until it passes!!!

Jill said...

lol hmmmmmmm maybe I should try that!