Monday, October 8, 2007

We Have Adopted!

Meet ROXY! This little gal came to us unexpectly a few months ago. A truck stopped in the road in front of our house and tossed her out. She was so pitiful looking with her hair gone and bloddy scabs on her. Not to mention she was so skinny. This whole ordeal left me wondering how can people be so cruel? Still makes me sad to think of it; but the story has a happy ending. This is Roxy now healthy and well fed and a expecting mother! Now I have the task of finding all her puppies new homes. But Roxy has a home and is going to get spayed as soon as her puppies are weaned. She is such a sweet dog, I am sure her puppies will be too!
As for the website I have added tons of items on SALE. Some things almost half off. Just go under Sale Items. Also Lots of things have been added under my Ebay Store.
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Fruit-of-her-Hands-Designs

4 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations on adding Roxy to your family. She looks like a pretty girl!

We've been out of town but when I have a minute I'll have to check out your website.

LoveThePrimLook said...

God Bless ya Jill !!! I cant believe people can be so cruel.

Angie

SherryD10 said...

Hi Jill,
Can you please email me. I'm interested in getting a kitty done by you. My Dad has just lost his kitty to Feline Leukemia, and he is just lost with out her. I mentioned you to him & he was really excited for me to contact you. He lives in Mississippi.
How much are you animals. I saw the one on Andi's site, it's so realistic. I just know he'd love it...Thanks so much...
lsm9@sbcglobal.net
or please call me @ 262-358-2356
Looking forward to talking with you..
Sherry

Andi said...

Hey Jill! I gave you the "You Make Me Smile" Award! Check it out on my blog.