Saturday, October 13, 2007

PUPPIES!!!! YIPEE!

















Wow! This morning felt like Christmas morning! First of all it was bitter cold this morning, like in the 30's. So I got out of bed to take Daisy and Odee out to potty. I peeped around the corner into Roxy's dog house and saw something move! I ran to the dog house and lo and behold there were 6 healthy fat puppies! Like I said it felt like Christmas. I snapped a photo of the exhausted mommy after her miraculous yet horrifying experience. Hubby took a peek before he left for work as I was jumping up and down saying aren't they beautiful???? Lol, his expression on his face was more like "what the heck are we going to do with 6 puppies?". Lol, but that didn't rain on my parade; I can't keep my eyes off them they are so darn cute.
On another note, I found a great website this morning. It's a prim talk radio where they have guest explain how to do primitive crafts. I was listening this morning and had a duh moment! I had tried and failed to print directly on fabric before and failed...........I was doing it all wrong. But you listen for yourself. They even have videos showing how to do things and free e patterns. And I am all about the FREEBIES! Here is the link.


5 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations to Roxy!!! Those puppies are so cute. I would be very excited too!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

awwww, there can't be anything sweeter than brand new puppies, that is unless it is brand new kittens. They are all gorgeous! What fun days ahead of you!
Blondie

Carla said...

What a lovely mother is Roxy. Good that you have giving her a happy home. Now enjoy these puppies the coming weeks.

LoveThePrimLook said...

What sweet puppies :)

Angie

kat449 said...

Hi Jill, Love your blog, Im a new blogger myself & am having a ball.
thanks for the great shares, recipies, & pics. Your puppies are like (a whisper from God) congrats. scaredy kat