Saturday, August 18, 2007



The hubby and I celebrated our 7th year anniversary today. Boy how time does fly, seems like only yesterday we were saying our I Do's at a little country church. Seems the longer we are together the more we grow and understand each other. I was 18 and he was 22, so we have essentially grew up together. Lol, we celebrated by going to pig out. Lol, and boy did we ever............hubby ate half a cow. His t-bone steak was massive. I couldn't even eat all of mine...........so Daisy and Odee got a little steak dinner too :)

2 comments:

Andi said...

Happy Anniversary Jill to you and your hubby! My brother and sister-in-law met when they were 15 years old...got married in college and celebrate their 40th wedding anniversay this month. Young love!!!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!
I pray that you have many many many many many more. My folks will be celebrating their 61st anniversary this Sept. Mom was 15 and Daddy was 21 when they married. When asked if they would do it again, Mom replied, Well he still floats my boat.

Wishing you the same sentiment in 56 years!